The “pure” Sofware SIP Voice Recorder
The SIPVR is a pure SIP software-based voice recording solution. The SIPVR enables voice recording for most of the VoIP solutions in the market: Genesys SIP Server, Avaya, Alcatel, Cisco, Ericsson, Siemens, Nortel, and Asterisk.
The SIP Voice Recorder is a modular solution composed of 3 different modules: the Recorder, responsible for the RTP stream recording and its storing as .wav or .mp3 files; the Activator for the start of call recording (automatic recording) and DBMS storing of call data (ANI, DNIS, AgentID, Attach Data etc…); the SIPVR GUI to enable advanced search and playback of the recorded files (a Web 2.0 GWT application).
SIPVR & Genesys
The SIPVR is the “out of the box” recording application for the Genesys SIP Server Solution. Customers can choose between the “native” recording solution provided by Genesys (SIP Server/ Stream Manager) or the SIPVR recording mechanism supplied by the “Recorder” module.
Both the solutions are fully integrated into the Genesys platform: configuration and authentication are enforced by Genesys CME. Using the “Recorder” module allows recording in the heterogeneous environment: multisite SIP/TServer enabling customers to record on all sites.
The Recorder module also enables recorded file compression and/or encryption. Recorded files may be sent as email attachments, or email notifications can be sent to users when a voice file is registered.
The SIPVR voice recorder offers all the recording features the traditional recording system provides, along with the great benefits of a pure software solution. Avoiding expensive proprietary hardware makes the SIPVR cost-effective, scalable, and easy to deploy.
- Wav or MP3 recording file format
- Supported codec: PCMU and PCMA
- Advanced files search using call metadata stored on DBMS
- Word spotter solution for Speech Analytics
- Support for Recording load balance
- Email integration: recorded files can be attached to emails; recorded files notification by email
- Advanced archiving features
- Web 2.0 GUI for search and playback of the recorded files
- Recording channels monitoring Web 2.0 GUI
- On-demand or automatic recording
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows
Databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, JavaDB